All day around we roam
then it's home sweet home !
There's no place like home sweet home.
It protects us from the elements and enemies.
And that is why we should protect it in return.
I'm thinking about planet earth here.
And how we can save this pale blue dot for future generations to come.
I think this to be a crucial factor in whether we survive.
Bobo's thoughts: We may transform other worlds (as in Avtar Movie) but there's no place like home,
as every returning astronaut knows.
There's no place like home sweet home.
It protects us from the elements and enemies.
And that is why we should protect it in return.
I'm thinking about planet earth here.
And how we can save this pale blue dot for future generations to come.
I think this to be a crucial factor in whether we survive.
Bobo's thoughts: We may transform other worlds (as in Avtar Movie) but there's no place like home,
as every returning astronaut knows.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Write your comment .....
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home