Sometimes we receive
more than we ask for !
Yeah sure we ask for rain ,
because agriculture depends on it
and we depend on agriculture either directly or indirectly.
But quite so much of it results in a deluge.
Which is just like saying too much of anything is bound to be too bad.
Bobo's thoughts : In moderation everything is fine. Take the middle way. Don't go to extremes.
Yeah sure we ask for rain ,
because agriculture depends on it
and we depend on agriculture either directly or indirectly.
But quite so much of it results in a deluge.
Which is just like saying too much of anything is bound to be too bad.
Bobo's thoughts : In moderation everything is fine. Take the middle way. Don't go to extremes.


3 Comments:
Goodness Gracious!
Is it a flood? That's what first came to mind. Simon
Sometimes going to the extremes can be a good thing I think. For many things it's true that much of something will be bad for you. I think it's sometimes good to go to the extremes if that's what you feel your true self wants. I think the extreme is not to be messed with though but sometimes greatness is achieved by voyaging into the extreme. I wonder what others' perspective is about it. Simon
Post a Comment
Write your comment .....
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home