Sunday, 30 March 2014

Blue sky , Blue Lagoon

True blues.....baby ....I love you !

True blues is a song by madonna.
The picture however has little to do with this song and more to do with another madonna song - La isla bonita (the beautiful island).
However you'll be amazed by the different blue you get in coral reef bound lagoons...it's different
from the blues you find elsewhere.
The picture shows both the sky and the lagoon and the contrasting blues.

Bobo's thought : Each hue is beautiful in its own right. Beauty as Plato  said lies in the eyes of the beholder !

 

1 Comments:

At 1 April 2014 at 18:24 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of when I went to the tropics as a kid, I miss seeing oceans like that, They're so great.

 

Post a Comment

Write your comment .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home