Love Me(ow) !
We ain't rich , but we've got LOVE !
Bobo's thoughts :
These are our cats and they spend a lot of time in our backyard.
I see them frolicking in the sand and in the garden and everywhere.
They look like they are made just for each other.
They catch little mice and snakes (yuk) together.
And they always sleep together.
One day I was surprised when I saw just one of them asleep 'alone' on a mat, without the other.
But then the mat started to move and the other one emerged from underneath it!
Bobo's thought : We don't really need to be rich to be loving. We maybe eeking out a living but love has little to do with it. So instead of waiting for that posh house or car, start loving NOW.


4 Comments:
Cute... :-)
aww, yea, it's true that money can be good to have but it definitely doesn't mean happiness
This is so true money can buy happiness or love. Happiness comes from within you.
I like Tuxedo cats. And lemurs...the 'eye-eye' creepy, but cool. Good photo. Happiness is more than just black and white. Or in this case black and yellow
Post a Comment
Write your comment .....
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home